What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and basically is the way by which the on-page and off-page functions are set in order to be more search engine friendly.
SEO has many different aspects that few site owners realize which is why most site owners have trouble in ranking higher in the search engines. If you are banging your head against the wall wondering why your current strategy isn’t working this is where Ultimate Web Leads can help you. Give us a call at 708-949-6047.
SEO factors considered by SEO Managers:
- Back-links which is creating links from other sites to yours
- Domain Registration times
- Header Tags which is key words being coded using header tags
- Proper use of Italics (Emphasis), Underline, and Bold (Strong).
- Outgoing link structures
- Sub-directory is the domain page name structure of the site
- Keyword usage and promotion
- Structuring the marketing message for rankings
- Search Engine Map listings
- and much more.